Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing Stradeso! We believe in turning problems into projects...so to help avoid any future problems, here is what you can expect from Stradeso.
- Stradeso is in beta. That means two things: First, because our tech is new, sometimes our technology or our processes will mess up. But, because we’re watching carefully, the good news is that you’re going to get extraordinary customer service and personalized attention during this phase. If you’re willing to be patient with us, we promise we’ll do everything we can to make you completely satisfied with your experience.
- Your content will be fast, cheap, and quality -- in that order. Stradeso can’t possibly compete with the quality of an agency that charges $2,800 for your brochure. But, since you’re paying 90% less, we hope that’s OK. With Stradeso, you’ll get your content fast and cheap, and we have multiple quality control processes in place to make sure it’s high quality. If you don’t like something, that’s what your 2 free editing rounds are for -- and for just $20 per additional round, we’ll try it as many times as it takes to make it right.
- Check your projects for accuracy. We’re not designed for you to come back and ask to correct a comma after you’ve approved your project, so please check that you’re satisfied with the final project before approving. We cannot be responsible for errors in projects you approve, and we appreciate your understanding.
- We’re going to give you feedback to make you a better creative director. If you fill out a creative brief and we need more detail, we’re going to reach out to you. We hope you’ll be open to our feedback, since your concierge’s sole responsibility is to make your project successful for you.
- You own the rights to your content. Once you pay for it, you own it. If you upload images or copy to us, we expect that you own the rights to them. If we use images, they will be license-free. When you’re done, you get the final files to do whatever you want with them. We do keep a copy of your files so that, when you return, your next project can benefit from seeing what else was done to your brand, but these files are secured by Google’s IT security protection.
- We protect your data. We comply with GDPR, we won’t sell your data, ever, and we don’t do anything with data beyond normal analysis of how Stradeso’s platform is doing.
- We’re going to advertise to you because we want you to use Stradeso. You’re going to get a weekly newsletter which you can decide to opt out of anytime by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of those emails. We may send you offers so you can get Stradeso projects at a discount. If you don’t like our advertising, just reply and let us know.
- Cancel anytime. You can cancel your subscription anytime, but we can’t give you a prorated refund. We might change our subscription fee in the future, and if we do you’ll get plenty of notice beforehand so you can decide whether to stay or leave us (which will make us sad).
Thank you again for letting Stradeso build your brand on demand. You can read the legal version of these guidelines below if you like doing that sort of thing (we won’t judge).
1. Terms and acceptance
By accessing and using this website (the “Site”), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use between Stradeso and you, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
This Site is controlled and operated by Stradeso, Inc. (“Stradeso”) from its offices within the United States. Stradeso makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where its contents are illegal, is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from locations outside the United States are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
2. IP Ownership / Use license
The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including without limitation, United States Copyright law. The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by Stradeso. Except as expressly permitted by Stradeso, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Stradeso or the copyright owner.
Permission is granted to you to download and use the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials.
You may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Stradeso’s website
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server
This permission shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Stradeso at any time. Upon termination of your permission, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format. Stradeso reserves the right to terminate your account at any time for any reason.
The materials on this Site are provided with “RESTRICTED RIGHTS.” Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in the applicable laws and regulations. Use of the Site by the Government constitutes acknowledgment of Stradeso’s proprietary rights in them
THE MATERIALS ON STRADESO’S WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. STRADESO MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. FURTHER, STRADESO DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON ITS INTERNET WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE RELATING TO SUCH MATERIALS OR ON ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL STRADESO OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, OR DUE TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION,) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS ON STRADESO’S INTERNET SITE, EVEN IF STRADESO OR A STRADESO AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ORALLY OR IN WRITING OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF STRADESO UNDER THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50), REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE.
5. Revisions and data errata
The materials appearing on Stradeso’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Stradeso does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Stradeso may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Stradeso does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Stradeso has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Stradeso of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing law
Any claim relating to Stradeso’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
10. Fees, refunds and No-Risk Guarantee
You agree to pay the fees, in such amount and for such billing frequency as specified during registration, in full prior to any obligation of Stradeso to perform under this Agreement. You further agree that, upon registering for the services through the Site, you authorize Stradeso to charge your method of payment (e.g. credit card) for the fee on each anniversary of your registration date, based upon your billing frequency (e.g. monthly, quarterly, annually). Payment of the fees shall be in such amounts and at such times as set forth by Stradeso through information provided to you and as authorized through the sign-up and registration process. Your account and access to the services provided via the Site may be suspended in the event of non-payment of applicable fees. You represent and warrant to Stradeso that such payment information is accurate and that you are authorized to use the payment instrument. You will promptly update your account information with any changes (for example, a change in your billing address or credit card expiration date) that may occur.
You may cancel your subscription with Stradeso at any time. Upon cancellation, you will continue to have access to the Stradeso services through the end of your paid billing term. Stradeso may change its fees from time to time by posting the changes on the Site with 5 days’ prior notice, but with no advance notice required for temporary promotions or reductions in fees.
We cannot give refunds of subscription fees under any circumstances. If you cancel, there are no refunds for partial subscription plans under any circumstance, including unused time on a plan.
Promotions, upgrades, and adjustments to existing plans are non-refundable.
You, the client are responsible to use Stradeso after payment.
11. Ownership, trademarks & provided assets
You own all graphics and files we create during any month paid in full. You will provide all content/copy to be used in our designs, and all content/guidance to be used in our copywriting. You agree that any materials provided to Stradeso are proofed and approved to be used in your designs and are not owned or trademarked by a different entity. You are responsible that any materials provided can be legally used in our designs and copywriting projects. We are not liable for the materials you provide as it pertains to license or trademark issues and you represent to Stradeso that all materials provided do not infringe on the intellectual property rights of third parties.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Stradeso and its affiliates, officers, members, managers, agents, successors and assigns (the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, and costs including, without limitation, its reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of any of the terms of this Agreement, (ii) your use of the services provided pursuant to the Site, and (iii) infringement of third party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights.
12. Don’t abuse Stradeso
Stradeso is not meant to replace a full-time graphic designer or copywriter – so use your common sense!
If we find that you are not in alignment with our model, sharing accounts/logins, violate our core values, or are abusing our services or team in any way, including using our services for illegal or adult/pornographic purposes, we reserve the right to cancel your account.
Your right to use Stradeso’s services shall terminate upon your breach of any term of this Agreement.
13. Output files
While we do our best to minimize any mistakes, due to the nature of creative design and copywriting we can not guarantee all files delivered will be 100% error free. Upon file delivery you agree to review and proof all files for any errors or omissions and notify our team if any changes/corrections are needed. Stradeso is not responsible or liable for any losses or expenses incurred from errors or omissions.
14. Sample work
By default, you agree to provide Stradeso with a non-exclusive right and license to publish your work in our portfolio, social media, awards contests or other communication efforts. If you would like to revoke this right, please notify our team in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. Work and delivery output
Stradeso’s output volume depends on many factors, namely depending on the total request volume and complexity. We will do our best to work with you to accommodate any priority items and your timelines, but our suggestion is to not use our service for time sensitive requests.
17. Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA)
In the event materials are made available to this Site by third parties not within our control, we are under no obligation to, and do not, scan such content for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, we respect the copyright interests of others. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on the Site. If you believe any materials on the Site infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice that at a minimum contains:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All DMCA notices should be sent to email@example.com.
It is our policy to terminate relationships regarding content with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
18. Acknowledgement of how Stradeso works
Finally, you agree that you’ve reviewed and understand how Stradeso works and its scope of services.